Saturday

Resolution #3 - Enjoy the little things...

Resolution #3 - Enjoy the little things

My life has become so stressful lately. I am guessing that a lot of people feel this way with the economy being in such a bad state. It seems to effect almost every aspect of my life. For the last 6 months or so, I have been in a constant foul mood. I am letting the lack of money and opportunities really get me down. I have trouble sleeping, I eat too much and get angry at the smallest things. So I resolve to enjoy the little things! Today I am enjoying doing crafts with my 6 year old. I am not letting the fact that we haven't paid our rent yet (it is the 9th) bother me. I am not letting the fact that I can't find a job bother me and I am sure not letting the fact my mother has once again fallen off the wagon (the 4th time in the last 4 months) bother me. So today find something to be grateful for and enjoy it, even if it is just being grateful for being alive!!

No comments: