Yes I am one of those kind of moms. I don't regularly shave my legs! I feel that it is really unnecessary at least for me. I don't wear shorts in the winter or dresses. I pretty much stay with my SAHM uniform, sweats and t-shirts. I know my poor husband, right! Seriously he doesn't mind at all.
I do have to tell you that I am now hooked on VEET! Before I used razors and I think maybe twice I tried Nair. I have to tell you this experience with Veet was great! It smells good and makes my legs feel so much smoother than razors and lotion so much so that I had to share! Even if it risks exposing my hairy legs to the blogosphere!
Here is link to a coupon for $3 off!
So my question to you is how long to do you go before you shave your legs?
I am having a problem that I would love some input from others. This is what I find every morning when I wake my 20 month old.
She is always naked! I have tried everything from turning her sleepers backwards, onsies, I even tried duck tape around the diaper how she got out I have no idea! So if anyone has any new suggestions of how to keep her clothed or at least the diaper on so I don't have another load of laundry everyday, I would be so happy! I might even smile before 10 am! I am open for business let me know what you think!
1. What color do you wear the most?
Mostly black because it is very slimming!
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Of course, $10,000!
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Besides going into a full fledged temper tantrum every time I hear the word mine! No!
4. I really need to start..........?
Exercising. I am going to the Cayman Islands in 2 months and I know that people will be taking a picture of me and emailing it to friends with the comment "Beached Whale"!
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
Flossy and the Ro
6. Do you collect anything?
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 12 and really don't remember much about it that is how totally awesome it was.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
I used to but I took the Oprah pledge, not because of Oprah but because I had a real problem with texting and driving.
That was lots of fun! Can't wait until next Sunday!!
I have had so much fun blog hopping and I have found so many new people. I can't wait for all the new posts! I was going to do my weekly review like I always do on Sundays but after seeing all the blogs that I still need to explore. I decided that I would continue with the UBP theme. So here are 5 new fun facts about myself. All true...
1. I am an Aquarius. I am friendly, loyal, independent and like having fun. I have one eye on the future so I know where I am going, yet I always have one eye looking back to make sure it doesn't happen again.
2. I think about my Dad everyday. He pasted away 6 years ago, 8 days before first daughter was born.
3. Purple is my favorite color. I can't wait to be old so I can color my hair purple!
4. I love beat boxing. I am not that hip when it comes to music. I prefer my Black Crowes and John Mayer over rap music. Don't get me wrong I love me some Jay-Z but not everyday.
5. When I was in the 7th grade, I was in a school geography bee and purposefully answered the question wrong because I was so shy and didn't want to be on stage. I made it to the top 10. My question was "What is the name of the highest mountain range in South America?". The question couldn't have been any simpler yet I felt myself turn completely red. I have a very fair complexion so when I turn red, it is beet red! I answered the Rocky Mountains!
Don't say I never told you anything personal! Well I have lots more blogs to read and can't wait. I was up until 1 am looking at blogs! Maybe tonight I will go to bed earlier? um mm...probably not! So welcome again to my blog. I hope to see you around again soon!
Welcome Ultimate Blog Party!! This is my first year participating and I am sooo excited!! Maybe I will even win a prize!!
So let me introduce myself..my name is Kristel and I have been blogging for about 4 months now. I started this blog in January because I was unhappy in life. Since I can not afford therapy next best thing...blogging. I am a recovering non-committal workaholic. I currently and for the last 2 years have a been exclusively a SAHM to 2 little girls, one who is 6 years old and one who is almost 2 years old. I blog mainly about my family life, places we go, things we like and some about things I don't like, too.
I enjoy a good laugh, red wine, sleep and relaxation. The wine and sleep are must haves for I can be very cranky. I am not a morning person, please don't talk to me before 10 am and even then use your words wisely otherwise I cannot control what happens next. Consider yourself warned!
I would love to win and my top 3 picks are...drum roll..
US 32 (I AM ADDICTED TO TARGET)
And of course the ultimate prize! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon and next time remember to comment and don't forget the wine!!
Most evenings after the kids go to bed and the house quiets down I like to play on fb. My best friend who lives 4 hours away is usually on too and we talk. It is a great way for me to unwind and have something that is just mine. I don't play on there all night just maybe an hour or two then I get off spend sometime with husband and go to bed. This is our normal routine. Now while I am playing on the computer my husband gets a chance to watch his soccer and just mellow with nobody bugging him. Well tonight my friend told me she couldn't get on the computer, she wanted to spend extra time with her husband. So I thought, what a great idea I can spend time with Nat watch a soccer game together it will be great. Boy was I wrong!!
He asked why! He should have never asked why. Don't you have those moments where everything is going great, wonderful and perfect then you start to wonder why. Why are all these good things happening to me and then is when it all goes wrong. When you question God's plans or someone ideas that is when you are find out that beautiful shiny object isn't a real diamond. It is just a plain rock that has been altered to give the illusion that it is something it could never be. I guess I just feel like I am finding CZ everywhere this week! It is the best week ever!!!