Monday

Maniac Monday

Well Happy Monday! I am having a hard time waking up this morning although that is really not new around here. I am a little more grumpy than usual because I have given up Dr.Pepper. Too much sugar and lots of empty calories!


I am having a problem that I would love some input from others. This is what I find every morning when I wake my 20 month old.





She is always naked! I have tried everything from turning her sleepers backwards, onsies, I even tried duck tape around the diaper how she got out I have no idea! So if anyone has any new suggestions of how to keep her clothed or at least the diaper on so I don't have another load of laundry everyday, I would be so happy! I might even smile before 10 am! I am open for business let me know what you think!




4 comments:

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my Kristel! Your little one loves to be nudie! I wish I knew how to help you...I google everything! I do not know how she gets out of everything, very smart...too bad they did not make a sleeper with a "trick" zipper, right?!!

Crisc said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

TO FUNNY..My daughter has been doing this since 9 months..I tried the whole tape thing but the solution..PANTIES!! I put Panties on top of her diaper and she NEVER takes it off anymore. Good Luck :)

Adrienne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

too funny thanks for visiting me via UBP10 I am visiting you back =)

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for dropping by our blog via the UBP. I had to laugh when I saw this post...although I'm sure it's frustrating as anything for you. My older daughter did this for about two months when she was about that age. Onesies + PJs that zipper & have a snap at the top worked for us. Either that or she just grew out of it. GL!