Sunday

Getting to Know You

I am so happy I participated in the Ultimate Blog Party from 5 minutes for mom! Without it I would have never found this fun link. Now the fun part, rules are you answer the questions in orginal post then link back. So here it goes...

1. What color do you wear the most?
Mostly black because it is very slimming!


2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Of course, $10,000!


3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Besides going into a full fledged temper tantrum every time I hear the word mine! No!


4. I really need to start..........?
Exercising. I am going to the Cayman Islands in 2 months and I know that people will be taking a picture of me and emailing it to friends with the comment "Beached Whale"!


5. What was the first blog you ever read?
Flossy and the Ro


6. Do you collect anything?
Fenton glass


7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 12 and really don't remember much about it that is how totally awesome it was.


8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
I used to but I took the Oprah pledge, not because of Oprah but because I had a real problem with texting and driving.



That was lots of fun! Can't wait until next Sunday!!

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your blog is precious!!! Love it! I am with you on number 4~ Thanks for sharing