Monday

Like Mother Like Daughter

I have been having trouble sleeping lately, you would think with all the extra time I could update my blog or catch up on all the blogs I love! I have had a lot of very vivid and sometimes frightening dreams. It has become a regular conversation piece at the dinner table. Actual conversation from lunch today:

Big Sister: "Mom, did you have any weird dreams last night?"

Me: "Yeah, I dreamed I was being chased by this man. It was a little unnerving."

Big Sister: "Was he hot?!"

Like mother, like daughter! The only thing that mattered was what he looked like...just sayin!!!!

1 comment:

Emerald Meadow said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL! That's funny!
Following you back

Cherie @ Finding My Way
emeraldmeadow.blogspot.com