It's that time again...High Five for Friday! Five Fabulous things that happened to me....
1. Youngest daughter started preschool!!!! Do I sound excited?! Who can say Momcation!!! What, What?? That's right I am one of those b*tches in Target that gets to walk around ALONE on a Tuesday morning with nothing better to be doing, free of all whiny, crying and temper tantrums over toys little beings! First day was hard for me, she has adjusted wonderfully but by Tuesday at 9:30 when I realized for the first time in almost 9 years, I could do whatever I wanted. It was AMAZING!
2. My husband decided to step up his game this week. Which is a big improvement from the last 3 weeks, just being honest!!
3. I can't quit making cloth pumpkins! Well I can't keep up with the demand. I made the big mistake of sharing my crafty ways and now I have a list of projects for friends and family members...ugh!
4. I have been trying to loose some of my gut. It seems to keep getting in my way as far as fitting into super cute clothes in my closet. After 2 weeks of committing completely to the program aka eating healthy, no junk food or Dr. Pepper, and exercising, I have lost a whopping....3 pounds!??! So in not celebrating form, Me and mini me made a treat!! Yummy!! & thanks Pioneer Woman for inspiring us to add more marshmallows!
5. We finally got rain this week. Normally not that excited about rain but after about 4 months of no rain you get excited when you see drops of water falling from the sky! At the end of the week, I am just happy to be alive and functioning, at least enough to be able to walk outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Sappy I know!