Monday

A Change Will Do You Good...

"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could be."

I know that like me you have heard this saying over and over again, but for some reason it has been on my mind. I am not happy with a lot of aspects in my life right now so I know that it is time for change.

So I have come up with a new plan to bring change into my life. For the next couple of weeks I hope that you will be able to see the change and maybe just maybe it will encourage you to change, too.

Today I decided to change my routine at home. I have become very complacent about everything! So this morning I actually woke up 30 minutes earlier than I normally do which wasn't that hard for me. I am NOT I repeat NOT a morning person. Honestly, I really couldn't tell a difference at all in terms of being more tired. It did allow me to have 30 minutes of "me time" which I have been lacking these days.

I know that waking up 30 minutes earlier is really not a lot of change but for today it was more than enough for me! I also have to give a shout out to the person I think has inspired me to make this change, Jenny. She is one of the wisest and smartest women that I have ever meet. I hope she knows how much she means to me and how much she inspires me! Thanks!

"We must become the change we want to see"
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: