So this is the end of Lillian's first spring break! We survived, nobody got hurt or died, so I have decided it was a success. We had our ups and downs but in the end, everyone is tired and ready to go back to our school routine.
Some of the fun things we did on spring break include and are not limited to:
1. Crafts - Lots of painting, coloring, cutting and gluing.
2. Zoo - We love our zoo here in town but this year we decided to visit a new zoo. We drove to Dallas to visit their zoo. The trip was long but we had fun exploring new territories and not having a real plan.
3. We spent quality time with both sets of grandparents.
4. We signed Lillian up for softball. It was all her idea, she wants to try so we will see how it turns out.
5. Fishing. Lillian got to go fishing for the very first time. She loved the time with her Dad and he loved not catching anything slimy.
6. Snow! Who would have thought that in one week's time? We would have 70 degree weather one day and snow the next.
7. Cleaning! What is spring break without cleaning out the car, closets and under the beds!