Monday

Spring Break - Day 3



Days 1 & 2 were spent at Lilli's grandparents house. So we have to start with Day 3! Today was pretty boring by my standards! Nobody woke up before 9:30, which was very nice and has not happened in years. Instead of eating a normal breakfast, we had goldfish and juice. Way to go Mom!!

Lunch went by with no mishaps or meltdowns. It was such a beautiful afternoon, that we opened the back door and ran in and out!! After lots of running, laughing and playing, Ev could no longer keep her eyes open and went down for a nap at 3, which I am paying for now!

Lillian was awfully bored so I quickly came up with an idea to make paper dolls out of old magazines! It was quite a success if I do say so myself. We had fun and came up with some very creative wall art. Watch out Grandma, I know what you are getting for Christmas this year!!

No comments: